This is a list of current development priorities. Although much more of the game is planned than is shown here, I don’t know the order of developments beyond 0.6, which is why those haven’t been written up yet. I currently aim for three releases a year (one each four months).
0.4, December 2013:
- Limbs – damage, healing, movement penalties/bonuses, etc.
- Expanded basic inventory system.
- Addition of torches & healing items.
- Traps – trap rooms, lethal/non-lethal, gas/acid/spikes/poison/fire and more.
- Ability to throw/pick-up items.
- Full terrain & tree procedural graphics.
- 50%-75% time reduction for all saving/loading screens.
0.5, April 2014:
- History Generation – war, rulers, families, artworks, discoveries, etc.
- Myth & Legend generation – deities, beliefs, heroes, monsters, etc.
- City Exteriors – cities show up on map, city walls can be accessed.
- Religion/Civilization generation – policies, governments, etc.
0.6, August 2014:
- Improved World Gen – new biomes, swamps, plateaus, salt flats, natural wonders, redo polar biome, frozen rivers, etc.
- Enlarged world map, improved world map data storage.
- Town and village generation – farms, houses, roads, other buildings.
- Walls & castles/forts for towns.
- Early implementation of town/village building interior generation.
- Procedurally generated architectural styles.