Latest Version: 0.6.0, released on the 13th of December, 2014.
>> Download version 0.6.0 <<
The game is designed for Windows, but a Linux version is planned in 2015. Mac/Linux users may experience some problems with loading times (though I would appreciate any feedback on your experiences with this if you use a non-Windows system).
Linux users: I recommend trying a) using Wineskin or simply Wine, (possibly with vcrun2008, and copying python*.dll into the windows/systems32 directory), b) PlayOnLinux, or maybe c) crossover 2.6. A Linux version is planned.
0.6.x New Features:
- City generation – hundreds of districts, buildings, architectural styles, and more.
- Nomadic fortresses – strong walls, open-air markets, military protection.
- Hunter-Gatherer settlements – building materials, shrines, geometric layouts.
- Towns and farms generate throughout feudal civs, and can be explored.
- Improved map generation – new biomes, more efficient algorithms.
Disclaimer: You naturally download this at your own risk; if it blows up your computer, I take no blame whatsoever.